Friday, December 18, 2015

Mengubah kalimat Present tense menjadi Past tense



Mengubah kalimat  Present tense menjadi  Past tense
Berikut ini adalah kalimat present tense dan diubah ke bentuk past tense, perhatikan pada setiap perubahannya.
NO
Present tense
menjadi
Past tense
1
I see someone on the way

I saw someone on the way
2
You go to Singomerto alone

You went to Singomerto alone
3
He does not know me

He did not know me
4
I want to chat together

I wanted to chat together
5
We do not say something

We did not say something
6
I am very speechless

I was very speechless
7
I always remember the day

I always remembered the day
8
They are his friends over  there

They were his friends over there
9
Do we have a chance to see ?

Did we have a chance to see ?
10
Is he always there with my friend?

Was he always there with my friend?
11
My heart becomes uncurtain

My heart became uncurtain
12
Luckily he is a friend of my friend

Luckily he was a friend of my friend
13
The day is so cloudy

The day was so cloudy
14
When do we meet each other?

When did we meet each other?
15
Why is this so strange?

Why was this so strange?
16
When do the friendship start?

When did the friendship start?
17
Why does it suddenly happen?

Why did it suddenly happen?
18
Where do the story occur?

When did the story occur?
19
Are there more than these?

Were there more than these?
20
I really do not understand this

I really did not understand this

Cara mengubah kalimat present tense menjadi past tense sangat sederhana sekali kita tinggal mengubah kata kerjanya saja menjadi kata kerja bentuk ke-2. Kemudian kita ubah juga auxilary verbnya yang tadinya do/does menjadi did. Kemudian kita juga mengubah tobe yang awalnya am, is dan are menjadi was dan were. Sederhana sekali bukan?
Demikianlah penjelasan saya tentang mengubah kalimat present tense menjadi past tense, semoga bermanfaat. Tetaplah di tresno English untuk materi bahasa Inggris yang lainnya. Terima kasih.

6 comments:

  1. Kok webnya keren sih ada animasinya gitu

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was in kindergarten, my mother gave birth to a younger sister. When I was at school, my mother was still waiting for me to come home from school, my mother was waiting with my sister. I am a hyperactive child. At that time I was also good at reading, writing and arithmetic. When I was a child, I wasn't a crybaby, and I had a lot of friends

    ReplyDelete
  3. She rode to school on her bike for first time

    ReplyDelete