Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Cerita Ultah menggunakan bahasa Inggris – my An’s birthday



Cerita Ultah menggunakan bahasa Inggris – my An’s birthday
Ini adalah cerita merayakan ulang tahun menggunakan bahasa Inggris.

My An’s Birthday
I remember last January, at that time one of my brother named Ando had birthday. Because we were far each other, we could not celebrate the birthday together. I prepered a birthday card for him since two weeks before. I made a birthday card for him myself. This was my habbit and my way how I celebrated birthday of my brother or my friend using birthday card.
The day I waited for had arrived. In January 26 th, I sent him my birthday card via facebook. I uploaded the card on his facebook. I also wrote my pray and hope for him to be better than before. After posting it, I repeatedly checked whether he had received it or not. I waited during a day, but he maybe did not open his facebook. In the night I did not forget to say happy birthday for him via handphone. I sent him sms but I did not tell him that I sent him a birthday card in facebook. He also did not reply it.
I felt that it was not like usual. I did not know what happened. Usually he directly reply my message. The following morning I got message from him. He thanked me for all my goodness. He liked my birthday card a lot. He told me that he was being on the way to Jambi. Mmmmm how sad myself was. He did not tell me before.  That’s way I felt there was something not usual with him.
I prayed for him to be save till got back to home again, amiin ....

Terima kasih sudah bersama tresno English. Tetap bersama kami ya untuk mbelajar bahasa Inggris ...... terima kasih ...

No comments:

Post a Comment