Friday, December 18, 2015

Cerita bahasa Inggris menggunakan past tense



Cerita bahasa Inggris menggunakan past tense

The barber
Last Monday I went to campus without bringing my raincoat because it left at home. I hoped the day would not be heavy rain. Unfortunately its rained hard till I had to wait for some hours. I was alone in the campus. My friends went home ahead. I wait for the rain till 5 pm. Fortunately the rain stopped. Of course I directly prepared to go home. On the way, suddenly I was catched in heavy rain. I had to stop because I brought some books and personal computer in my bag. I stopped in front of my friend’s workshop. I met him. He asked me to take a rest there. He made me a cup of hot cofee. Actually I would borrow his rain coat and directly went home but he banned me. When I came out from the workshop to make sure the rain had stopped, I saw someone in the barber shop next to my friend’s workshop. He was a very perfect barber I ever saw in one place when a month before I cut my hair. At that time I hoped I could see him, but that day was the answer. I was so surprised to see him.
One thing that made me very happy was that the barber was a friend of my friend. I felt that it was the way to know him. I really could not bare my heart. I was very very happy. I also never thought that I caould see him especially in that moment. Last month I saw him in one barber shop. He was very handsome and then some. At that time I could not even greeting him. He looked so indifferent boy too. But myself directly fell in love. At that time I hoped that I could see him again with good story.
Just by chance that very day I saw him again.  I was very happy, it was a good way to know him. I did not tell myfriend about this. But I would come there again till I could know him.

No comments:

Post a Comment