Friday, December 18, 2015

Perbedaan Present future dan past future tense


Perbedaan Present future dan past future tense

Simaklah kalimat-kalimat berikut ini untuk lebih memahami perbedaan antara Present future dan Past future tense.
No.
Present future tense
Past future tense
1
I will give you a sweet birthday card
I would give you a sweet birthday card
2
Many friends of mine will have birthday
Many friends of mine would have birthday
3
Will they be happy to receive my cards?
Would they be happy to receive my cards?
4
You will be so happy to have it
You would be so happy to have it
5
He will look for a good way to start
He would look for a good way to start
6
When will she come here?
When would she come here?
7
They will not know me here
They would not know me here
8
Will he be happy to befriend?
Would he be happy to befriend?
9
How will he say for the first
How would he say for the first
10
I shall ask around his name soon
I should ask around his name soon
11
My friend will not belive this
My friend would not belive this
12
Ando will come here again next month
Ando would come here again next month
13
I will be so often to go there
I would be so often to go there
14
The story will be nice
The story would be nice
15
Will I have these all?
Would I have these all?

Terlihat dengan jelas perbedaan antara present future dan past future tense. Perbedaannya ada pada kata shall/ will dan should/would. Pada present future tense kita menggunakan shall/will, sedangkan pada past future tense kita menggunakan should/would. Adapun penggunaan verbnya atau kata kerjanya adalah masih tetap sama yakni menggunakan verb ke – 1.
Demikianlah penjelasan saya mengenai perbedaan present future dan past future tense. Semoga bermanfaat. Tetaplah di tresno English untuk materi bahasa Inggris yang lainnya, terima kasih.

No comments:

Post a Comment