Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Cerita bahasa Inggris menggunakan past tense – Plan to go to Dieng



Cerita bahasa Inggris menggunakan past tense – Plan to go to Dieng

Plan to go to Dieng
This morning when I just opened my facebook I saw Revan who just upload some pictures of his activity in one tourism destination in Dieng Plateu that was Sikunir. I wrote “when can I join with?” he replied that I had to go there.
I directly thought that he maybe was being at home. I asked him whether he was being at home. He told me that he was being at home for some weeks. He had  holiday at home. He asked me to go there. It was so nice to go there while visiting him again.
I was eager to go there, it had been long time enough for me not going to Dieng Plateu. I told to Revan too that I would invite my young brother to go there together with me like at that time when I came there. I hoped my young brother would be willing to accompany me.
Although the weather was rather not supporting for the trip to Dieng Plateu, but I would try to go there while Revan was being at home till March 7th he said. I hoped too that I could have a good day to see him ....

Demikian cerita bahasa Inggris saya tentang paln to go to Dieng semoga bermanfaat, tetaplah di tresno English untuk belajar bahasa Inggris yang lebih banyak lagi. Terima kasih .

No comments:

Post a Comment