Monday, December 7, 2015

Percakapan bahasa Inggris tentang aktifitas hari minggu.



Percakapan bahasa Inggris tentang  aktifitas hari minggu.

Berikut ini adalah percakapan tentang kegiatan hari minggu dengan menggunakan bahasa Inggris.

Sidiq
Are you tresno?
Tresno
Ow yes I am. You are Sidiq are not you?
Sidiq
Mmm, I am
Tresno
I dont think that I can see you here
Sidiq
Me too, what do you do Tresno?
Tresno
I am a teacher. And .... what about you?
Sidiq
I am an entrepreneur.
Tresno
Wow, thats great.
Sidiq
What do you feel on being a teacher?
Tresno
Mmm, nice. ... there are many stories
Sidiq
So you always go to school ya
Tresno
Not always. I go to school three days a week . and ... what about you? Do you always work everyday?
Sidiq
Yes I do.
Tresno
Even on Sunday?
Sidiq
Yes, but not every Sunday
Tresno
What about last Sunday? Did you work too?
Sidiq
Yesterday .... I spent whole day with my family. What about you?
Tresno
Yesterday I had to see one of student who was absent for some days
Sidiq
Really? It was Sunday, wasn’t it? Were not you at home ?
Tresno
Usually I spent whole day too at home, but yesterday I went to Pejawaran.
Sidiq
Was it far from your hometown?
Tresno
Yes it was. Unfortunately it was not rained
Sidiq
What did you do there?
Tresno
I asked the student to go to school again because he had to prepare for final examination.
Sidiq
Mmmm, good... I think you are good teacher
Tresno
Mm, Thank you.. ya I felt sorry with the student like him.
Sidiq
I think that you love your student so much
Tresno
For me, the students are not my students but I feel that they are my brothers. In the school I asked them to call me brother.
Sidiq
Really? Wow its amazing
Tresno
I also call them brother or also sister.
Sidiq
Ok, I thinks thats all ya for today because I had to go to some places
Tresno
Ok, brother.... nice to see you
Sidiq
Nice to see you too .....

Demikian percakapan bahasa Inggris tentang aktifitas hari minggu menggunakan bahasa Inggris semoga bermanfaat. Tetaplah di tretesno English untuk materi bahasa Inggris yang lebih banyak lagi. Terima kasih ..

No comments:

Post a Comment