Saturday, December 5, 2015

Percakapan bahasa Inggris tentang mimpi buruk




Percakapan bahasa Inggris tentang mimpi buruk


Mujab
: good afternoon tresno
Tresno
: good afternoon,
Mujab
: mmm, you look sad, why?
Tresno
: really?
Mujab
: ya, I think you are sad, do you have serious problem? Or are you unwell?
Tresno
: I am fine but I became uncomfortable enough after nightmare.
Mujab
: did you have a nightmare last night?
Tresno
: yes I did
Mujab
: ok, just tell me will you... what was it about?
Tresno
: it was about my lovely An.
Mujab
: who was An?
Tresno
: do  you still remember one of my lovely brother names Ando?
Mujab
; ow..... An here you mean Ando, yes I still remember hiim although I have not met him yet. You often told me about him. So .... what happen to him....
Tresno
: last night I dreamt him.
mujab
: how did the story run? Come on tell me ...
Tresno
: in my dream, he got an accident, he passed away.
Mujab
: mmmm, then...
Tresno
: I got the information. I directly went there. I cried at once. I was so down. I felt nothing without him.
Mujab
: o... my god, I am sorry to hear that.
Tresno
: you know that in the dream I did not believe that it could happen in my life. I did not think it. I said “why does it happen to me, I do hope this is just a dream”
Mujab
: did you say like that?
Tresno
: yes I did, where as It was in the dream ....
Mujab
: its funny,
Tresno
: I became very weak  especially after seeing his body covered by a fabric laid on the bed. I could not bear my self.
mujab
: is that all?
Tresno
: when he had been laid in the cemetary, I felt that I lost my everythings. I had no spirit.
Mujab
: don’t worry, everything will be ok.... don’t be sad. It is a dream only.
Tresno
: I directly woke up at around 3 am. I was sleepless till morning. my heart always throbbed.
Mujab
: was it your first experience?
Tresno
: yes, it was. And I am really afraid
Mujab
: in my opinion, it was not a kind of bad dream but it was a good dream
Tresno
: Why?
Mujab
: It means that your lovely Ando wil have longevity...
Tresno
: ya, amiin..... thank you..
Mujab
: in my opinion, it was good dream..... ok trust me
tresno
: ok, I do hope so.....

No comments:

Post a Comment