Friday, November 27, 2015

Percakapan bahasa Inggris tentang Asking for direction



Percakapan bahasa Inggris tentang Asking for direction

Ando
: good afternoon brother..
Brother
: yagood afternoon...
Ando
: have you gone home from work?
Brother
: mmm, I did not go anywhere today, I am free. Why?
Ando
: I want to go to your house
Brother
: ow ya. Just come here plesa
Ando
: just a moment, its rained hard here.
Brother
: the rainy season has been started. Its almost rain hard with thunder too every afternoon. Just wear rain coat will you ...
Ando
: ye brother.
Brother
: why did not you come here this morning?
Ando
: no, because I thought you were not at home.
Brother
: where as I did not go anywhere you know ...
Ando
: I forgot to think of it
Brother
: come come, its rained hard here, mmm or come here tomorrow on Sunday, because tomorrow I will not be at home for two days.
Ando
: now I am preparing to go ..
Brother
: mmm, ok, take care
Ando
: sorry, could you please tell me how to go to your home, I forget the way. Tell me you adress.
Brother
: alright, I am in Nagasari Village do you still remember Madukara market?
Ando
: yes I do,
Brother
: well, from Madukara market just go straight, dont turn left. Just go on till you arrive in Clapar Village, from Clapar village you just go straight  till you arrive Sinanjer village, from Sinanjer Village you ask people how to go to Nagasari.
Ando
: ok, I understand ....
Brother
: if you forget, just ask people will you .... if the rain is hard, just wait till stop. Its dangerous enough for driving.
Ando
: well, I know
Brother
: just take care..... I’ll be waiting for you
Ando
: great ....
Demikianlah percakapan bahasa Inggris tentang asking for direction, semoga bermanfaat. Tetaplah di tresno English untuk materi bahasa Inggris yang lainnya. Terima kasih.

No comments:

Post a Comment