Monday, November 30, 2015

Cerita Bahasa Inggris tentang mimpi buruk



Cerita Bahasa Inggris tentang mimpi buruk

Last night I had a bad dream. I dreamt my beloved brother Ando passed away. In the dream I got information that my Ando passed away because of an accident. I directly cried. I went to his home. There were many people in the house. I became so down when I saw his body laid on the floor covered by fabric. I could not stop my sadness. I felt like loosing everythings in this world. I became so weak, sad, speechless. I did not believe that it happened on my lovely ando. For my last meeting I touched him before going to cemetary. All people saw how sad I was.  I did not see his parent. But people said that his parent was very sad and they were unconscious. I said to my self that it was my last day I went to his village. Without him, I would not come there again. I felt that I had  lost my deepest spirit. I hoped that it was a dream only. I cried again and again, suddenty I woke up. I set down and I really shocked that it was a dream only.
I woke up at 3 am. And I culd not sleep agai till morning and my heart always fluttered. Although there was no tears on my eyes, but my heart fluttered like being catched by a very wild tiger in the junggle. I became very happy when actually it was adream only. I could not imagine what will happend to me if it really happened betwen us. I love my lovely brother a lot. I do not want to loose him. I set down on the bed and I prayed for my broher. It was said that if I dream some one passes away, it means that he or she will have longevity. Ya, only that translation made me happy. I imagine how weak I am without him. Because of the dream, I become uncomfotable enough. The dream last night really could be an image of how I could not be without him.
But I am happy, people  said that it was good dream, I dreamt my Ando passed away, it means that he will have longevity, amiin ......

No comments:

Post a Comment