Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Manfaat Facebook



Manfaat Facebook

Arina
: hi, good afternoon
Tresno
: hi, good afternoon sister Arina
Arina
: are you busy now?
Tresno
: no, I am not.
Arina
: is it your leasure time?
Tresno
: yes, it is, why?
Arina
: I want you to talk about Facebook especially about it’s advantage.
Tresno
: mmm, ok, I will tell you but, to start the chat, could you please start a question first....
Arina
: why do you join Facebook?
Tresno
: I join facebook to keep my friendship
Arina
: how caould it be
Tresno
: my friends use facebook, they can comunicate well

In facebook, we can chat, we can send short message, we can also call and video call.
Arina
: so it’s complete enough.
Tresno
: Ya.... beside that, we can also see our friends pictures.
Arina
: wow, it’s nice
Tresno
: thats way, facebook can help us keeping our good relationship with our friends. I often find my old friend..
Arina
: mmmm, it’s interesting.
Tresno
: at first, I thought that facebook would be useless because it would take much time
Arina
: ya... ya....
Tresno
: but ..... using facebook depends on the user. Good facebooker will use facebook wisely, on the contrary a bad facebooker will use facebook worse
Arina
: I see....
Tresno
: I am happy, I can use facebook, I can keep my friendship, I can keep my brotherhoods, I can get many pictures of my special friends. Without facebook, I do not know how to gain their pictures.
Arina
: ok, well.... I will join facebook too.
Tresno
: come on .... tell me your facebook account soon
Arina
: haha.... Ok dear.... thanks for your time and chat
Tresno
: you are welcome ...


Demikian dialog bahasa Inggris tentang manfaat facebook, tetaplah di tresno English untuk mengakses materi bahasa Inggris yang lain. Demikian dan terima kasih semoga bermanfaat ....

No comments:

Post a Comment