Friday, December 11, 2015

Contoh kalimat Past perfect tense



Contoh kalimat Past perfect tense

Untuk membuat kalimat bahasa Inggris menggunakan rumus past perfect tense kita menggunakan rumus sbb.
1.    Untuk kalimat verbal
S + HAD + V3
2.    Untuk kalimat nominal
S + HAD + BEEN + ADJECTIVE
Berikut ini adalah contohnya.

1
I had watched TV last night
2
You had called my young brother
3
We had suggested my friends not to do
4
They had banned me to go to Jakarta
5
He had sent me much money
6
She had bought me new motorcycle
7
It had possessed three children
8
I had been very happy
9
Budi had shown me the rigth way
10
You had been jealous of them
11
We had been so dissappointed
12
They had been very sick
13
He had been as close as my uncle
14
She had been dillegent
15
Andi had been far enough from me

No comments:

Post a Comment